Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thursday about a week ago

Already becoming really slack with this, but I have an excuse (all be it a poor one). The wireless in my house has been dropping out a lot so I been to lazy, but they cleared the snow around it today and all seems to be good again.

So I had an epic shred last week, it snowed a lot Wednesday night, and Thursday morning was not only my day off but it was also blue bird. I got myself up and was on the first chairlift, probably the first time I have ever done so. Haha, think most people know how much I hate being up early. Herer are some pics I took, was having to much fun to stop and take to many.Me on the chair after my first run, copped snow in the face almost every turn.

This is the view from the top of Strawberry Fields one of the most popular and most filmed locations in Niseko.

Left to right: Anthony, Kenta, Me. Both guys I live with.

The view of the peak, from the top of the bottom chair.

It's ok Mum the day I went skiing here it was so cold that the waterfall would have been frozen.

So as you can see, it was an amazing day, probably one of the best I'll get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment